If an event has been postponed and you can no longer attend you are eligible for a full refund. Ticketholders will be informed on how to proceed via email.
Australian Consumer Law does not require a refund or other remedy to be provided to ticketholders if they cannot attend an event because a government directive requires them to self-isolate, for example, because they have contracted COVID-19 or are a close contact.
If you can no longer attend due to other reasons (including a COVID-related directive requiring your to self-isolate), you may not be eligible for a refund.
Instead, you can:
If you upgraded your booking at point of purchase with Secure Tickets you may be eligible for a refund. Details here show how to request a refund. Full details on eligibility can be found in the Secure Ticket Terms and Conditions.
Reissue Your Tickets
This will allow you to re-issue and change the name on your tickets to someone else.
1. Log in to your Moshtix account.
2. Select the 'Manage Tickets' option on the upper right hand side, select the Reissue option, and follow the prompts to enter the new attendee’s details.
3. Once the transaction has been approved, the Reissued tickets will be sent via email to pass on.
Reissue your tickets.
Re-sell Your Tickets
This allows you to put your tickets at back into the pool for sale to interested patrons.
1. Login to your Moshtix account and click 'Manage Tickets'
2. Click 'Re-sell' and select all the tickets you wish to be placed on the resale facility
3. Lastly, click 'List Ticket for Resale'. There is a $5 fee for this option.
Re-sell your ticket here.
The option to put your ticket up for resale is at the sole discretion of the event organiser and not all events may be eligible for resale.