Terms and Conditions
#Terms and Conditions of Event Site Entry
This site is managed by Queensland Music Festival (QMF) alongside our venue partners, as part of Queensland Music Trails.
The Queensland Music Trails are delivered under a COVID-19 Safe Event Plan or COVID-19 Safe Checklist dependent upon venue capacity. This forms part of the larger QMF Event and Emergency Management Plan which reflects the key principles and event specific public health strategies identified in the Industry Framework for COVID Safe Events and Work health and safety during COVID-19 guidelines as approved by Queensland Health. Our COVID Safe Event Plan will be updated to align with the changing situation.
#As a condition of entry, Patrons agree to the following:
- Adherence to the terms and conditions of the COVID-19 Event Safe Plan or COVID-19 Safe Checklist as approved by Queensland Health.
- Patrons will sign into the Event using the Check in Qld App – a free digital COVID-19 contact register system.
- Patrons will not attend the Event if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in a declared hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a Patron for intoxication, aggressive, or anti-social behaviour, and for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Those ejected from the Event will not be re-admitted and tickets will not be refunded.
- By entering an Event, Patrons consent to being filmed and photographed during the Event. Footage or images may be reproduced, published and exploited by Management without restriction including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media.
- No BYO alcohol to be brought onsite. Alcohol may be available for purchase at the Event. Patrons found to have brought alcohol into the Venue will be evicted from the Venue. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must provide Proof of Age (18+). It is an offence to supply minors with alcohol and anyone found supplying minors with alcohol will be referred to Police and evicted from the Venue/Event.
- No glass - this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and Patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the Event.
- Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the Event. Patrons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. Management will not be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a Patron's personal property.
- Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes or similar devices that are designed to simulate smoking) is prohibited in all areas, dependent upon licensing and venue rules. Patrons who fail to obey a direction from Management or another authorised person to cease smoking in the event area will be removed from the event.
- Patrons who are, in the opinion of Management, offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety may be refused entry into the event.
- Persons under the age of 12 must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the event or to refer to the police any persons under the age of 12 who are without adult supervision.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the Event. If the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, Management will use best endeavours to notify ticket holders via its website, email and social media. In the case of re-scheduled Events, ticket holders unable to attend the re-scheduled Event must apply for a refund within five working days of the re-scheduled Event. Ticket holders of free or complimentary tickets will not be entitled to a refund for a cancelled or re-scheduled Event.
- Management reserves the right to change the line-up without prior notification. In the event of a change of the act line-up, refunds will not be available.
#Ticketing Terms and Conditions of Sale
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except as provided for in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice or where you have a legal right to a refund.
Queensland Music Trails advises patrons not to risk losing money and missing out on an event by purchasing through unauthorised ticket resellers. Purchasing through scalpers or unauthorised sellers may result in you being refused entry if your tickets are invalid.
Moshtix is the authorised ticketing agency for Queensland Music Trails events. We’re unable to verify the validity of tickets that have been purchased via any other channel. We retain the right to cancel tickets purchased via unauthorised ticket resellers.
QMF (“Queensland Music Festival”) is a member of Live Performance Australia and abides by agreed industry and consumer codes of practice.
You can read the consumer code here.
For more, please see the full Moshtix User Agreement