If an event has been postponed and you can no longer attend you are eligible for a full refund. Ticketholders will be informed on how to proceed via email.
Australian Consumer Law does not require a refund or other remedy to be provided to ticketholders if they cannot attend an event because a government directive requires them to self-isolate, for example, because they have contracted COVID-19 or are a close contact.
If you can no longer attend due to other reasons (including a COVID-related directive requiring your to self-isolate), you may not be eligible for a refund.
Instead, you can:
(1) Reissue Your Tickets
This will allow you to re-issue and change the name on your tickets to someone else.
1. Log in to your Moshtix account.
2. Select the 'Manage Tickets' option on the upper right hand side, select the Reissue option, and follow the prompts to enter the new attendee’s details.
3. Once the transaction has been approved, the Reissued tickets will be sent via email to pass on.
More info here.
(2) Re-sell Your Tickets
This allows you to put your tickets at back into the pool for sale to interested patrons.
1. Login to your Moshtix account and click 'Manage Tickets'
2. Click 'Re-sell' and select all the tickets you wish to be placed on the resale facility
3. Lastly, click 'List Ticket for Resale'. There is a $5 fee for this option.
More info here.
The option to put your ticket up for resale is at the sole discretion of the event organiser and not all tickets/events may be eligible for resale.
(3) Secure Tickets
If you upgraded your booking with Secure Tickets you may be eligible for a refund. Click here for information, including directions on how to request a refund. Full details on eligibility can be found in the Secure Ticket Terms and Conditions here.